Sunday 10 June 2012

My Shadowed Shoes.

Though you wish to walk in my shoes,
I ask you to find your own.
Though they seem inviting,
Remember, they were made in shadows.
My past is mine, and only One knows.
Your path is yours to find.
I ask you to hold my hand,
Walk beside me.
For One, He waits and watches to help.
Let's make shoes for you too, my friend.


Okay, quite literal as well as not I suppose, but this is Day 10 of Joyous June. Any fellow bloggers out there, make use of this opportunity. It's not often someone gives you inspiration and asks you to do whatever creative think you want from it. Hope you feel better Kanika! Thanks for the lovely inspirations :) I really liked this one! <3

2 comments:

  1. Danieeeee! you're the sweetest :) i updated! :) go reeeead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, aw! But you're the inspirer who's giving people reason to make blog posts and good ones at that. Especially giving me a break from all the rambling I do :D

      Delete