Thursday 1 September 2011

For my Cutiepie.



Counting my blessings is impossible
If I were to count you out.
For you, boy, are a blessing.
Of that I have no doubts!
There hasn’t been a day
When I’ve thought of or met you
And my face, though eager to,
Was left without a smile.
Not a thought comes to mind,
That doesn’t give me joy
When I think of you
And that gleam in your eyes;
The sparkle of mischief, and humility
And your genuine honesty.
At least, that’s what I see.
A few have been concerned for my sanity (I think)
When I speak of you so fondly,
But that’s because they don’t realize that our God, so wonderful
Has given me such a precious friend ^.^
Tears well up in my eyes
As your smile is drawn in my mind
So cheerful and ever so kind
Such a sweetheart, my Cutiepie. ^.^


..............................................................................................................


Because I thought of you :D



No comments:

Post a Comment